40FT Shipping Container With Doors on Both Ends
The 40ft is often a good investment, as it’s usually only around 20-30% more than the 20ft container but offers double the storage capacity. These 40ft shipping containers are great for transporting consumer goods such as cotton, furniture, clothing, grains, and electronics. For a standard 40ft, you’re looking at:
Designed and built for secure storage and transportation, the 40′ shipping container is weatherproof, mobile, and easily accessible from locked cargo doors on both ends. Both doors can also be left open for a quick walkway. buy shipping containers online.
Tailor the shipping container to meet your requirements with our custom fabrication options. Quick and reliable delivery service of the 40′ shipping container with doors on both ends is available.
40ft shipping container with doors on both ends standard features:
- Corrugated steel cargo doors on both ends
- High security lock box (new models only)
- Two-way forklift pockets, tested to 16,000 lbs./ 44 sq. in. (new models only)
- 1 ⅛ thick marine plywood floors
- Wall tie down steel lashing rings, 4,000 lbs. cap. each (40 total) tested at 6,000 lbs.
- Corner castings all corners (8 total)